Monday, August 2, 2010

New Tag Swap a Challenge!

I've now signed up for my second Tag Swap, this time with Marie. Her Blog link is "Art of Marie," and to the side of this post.

The Theme is truy difficult because it's "Nature," but we are to use our unwanted or unused "scraps" of paper! Plus, we have to make TEN. So far I've made a Sample tag that I hate. The other swap was a piece of cake compared to this one. But I've signed up and I'm going with it. Since Marie listed butterflies, birds, trees, I'm going to use my Tim Holtz "Caged Bird" die-cuts. It's been done to death on Birdcage swaps but I'm stuck. I'm also adding butterflies with a Martha Stewart Butterfly and my Mariposa butterfly paper. Styles move so fast on YouTube, that by the time I think of it, the style is OLD.

Heck, I'm rambling in mind and body. ;=)
There was an error in this gadget

Labels