Thursday, September 30, 2010

CARDZTV CHALLENGE...CARD #2, A PULL-OUT PUMPKIN CARD




First, I confess to not being a terrific card maker. Second, I have a lousy camera! However, I came up with this card today. It's for the kids. (click on the photo for a larger view)















The Photo to the left shows the card with a pumpkin and cat. The Photo to the right shows the surprise. The cat is pulled out to wish a "Happy Hallowe'en." This actually is a rubber stamp of a vintage Hallow'een postcard. I stamped the image on orange glitter paper and cut it out. Then I fiddled for a couple of hours trying to get the greeting to fit inside the pumpkin. So it looks kinda weird. But Halloween is for FUN!! (the ribbon is purple, not blue)

THANKS MARY FOR CHALLENGING US!

1 comment:

girlia said...

This is adorable. Love the hat

Labels