Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HALLOWEEN MINI ALBUM.....Unfinished



I needed to do something different, so I started on this mini-album this morning. I made it with 6"x3" coin envelopes (a real MINI), and covered it with Halloween papers. So far I've only worked on embellishing the cover. I have a Tim Holtz mini clip on the envelope flap to hold it closed.
I need to rest these bones and think of what I want on the rest of the pages. So far I haven't really messed up like I have with other mini's. I want to watch some of my saved tutorials on YouTube to remember how to do additional pockets for tags and things for the envelopes too.
LOL....Even a grade-school teacher would tell me that the witch should be bigger than the tomb! It's all fun, not art. As you can tell, I'm on a Halloween kick anyway.

No comments:

Labels