Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CRAFTER AT WORK........REGAN'S "SWIVEL CLASP" CHARM SWAP

(MAILED TUES, NOV 2)

Note:  I did add a few more beads to the charm on the left before I mailed them out

I've been working on my charms for Regan's "Swivel Clasp Charm Swap."  She's at Emora Designs on YouTube.   This is fun but challenging since I'm still learning how to put charms on head pins and rings.    I have lots of time to make changes if I want.  This might not be the final product.   (click on the photo to see a larger view)

I made the charm set on the left with my delicate vintage style charms and chain.  There's a dress, pink glass bead, eyeglasses and hair comb (my favorite).  The eyeglasses are fun and cute.

The charms on the right are beads with some darker autumn colors.

I'll attach the charms to the tags with ribbon and package them for my fellow swap members.  I think I'll add a surprise too.   After all, Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm very thankful for gracious people like Regan who host these swaps.

No comments:

Labels