Thursday, November 4, 2010

CINDY'S CHARM SWAP..........CHARMS FOR GROUPS 1 AND 5

(Mailed Nov 16)

Whew!   I can't believe I took four groups in Cindy's Charm Swap!   The only group I wasn't placed in was Group 3.  But this is what I came up with for the other two groups.    These are gold tone and heavier than the first two sets.  I will add a Christmas charm to each of the tags, tie them with ribbon and package them all.  I really don't have to get them in the mail until the 22nd.   If I think of anything else to do (I usually do),  I have time to change the designs. 
My charm for Group 1 is the photo on the left,  and Group 5 is the long key charm on the right.

I apologize if this is confusing but I had to rearrange my charms for the multiple groups.  They're not in numerical order.  (again, my confused old brain  ;=))

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Labels