Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Received a Wonderful Mini Album and gifts from Becky!

For the first time in my adult life, I actually won something!   Becky (Beckwitty on YouTube) picked my name and I won her Halloween Mini Album!  WooHoo!!  The package came yesterday and I had a wonderful time getting all the goodies  out of the box.     The Mini Album rests in a wood "tomb" box.....so creative.   But that's not all!!  Becky sent a box of chocolates from one of those rare stores that makes homemade candy!   I've been a radical choc-o-holic all my life!     I also got a lovely handmade card,  "Mini Misters," lovely fibers, a stamp set, pearl stick-ons and additional embellishments.

As soon as I can, I'll put photos of the Mini on my Blog. 

Right now,  I'm getting ready to mail my  items for Swaps that I joined. .  Then I can have time to do more crafting and get the photos done.

Thank You, Becky!!

No comments:

Labels