Friday, January 21, 2011

GIRL'S VALENTINE POP-OUT CARD

 Did I say that I was cleaning the Craft Room?  I had it half done and then got tired....also bored.

So, I decided to make something out of the Valentine rub-ons I received from my good friend Kathleen.   I made a "Pop-Out" card for a little girl.  That's what I call it because nothing really pops up.   I saw this on YouTube and really fell in love with the idea.  It's made of one piece of paper, folded about 8 times.   I added the rub-ons and some dimensionals.

It is full, so it has to be held shut with ribbon or some type of closure.  I'm using a heart-shaped paperclip.  I'm not quite finished but I was itching to try making the basic card.  When I do the next card, I'll edge the Valentine cover before I glue it to the front. 



1 comment:

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Hi there! This is just one super card! What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing with us.
Marcie

Labels