Monday, March 21, 2011

Wonderful Gift from Sherry in England!

Around March 12th, I posted a few questions about making ATC's and Sherry was one of the ladies who was kind enough to answer.  She also offered to send me some info about ATC's.   I saw an envelope in my mail today with stamps that had Queen Elizabeth on them.  The first thing I thought was that I had to save those stamps!

Inside was a bunch of wonderful little treasures from England!  Stamps, backgrounds, ephemera, stickers. 





But there  was one more treasure!!   Sherry sent me one of her own ATC's....this beautiful handmade work of art in miniature, titled "Pretty Pocket."  The little dress actually does slip out of the pocket.

I am so touched by her lovely and generous heart!


Thank you so much Sherry!  



1 comment:

Sherry said...

You're so very welcome Angie - have fun with your ATCs too x

Labels