Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flowers and Tree Pop-Up Cards (work samples)

 I love making pop-ups, and I've been busy making cards for the kids.  This flower pop-up card was made using a "Snowflake" pop up die.  I just made the card as usual and placed flowers over the snowflakes.  Even on the back, the snowflakes are not noticeable. 



This "Birds up a Tree" pop-up card was made using the Sizzix "Tree" pop up die.  It was the easiest to do. 


Both of these cards are my "work samples."  I have to learn how to use the dies before I can make a pretty, finished product.

3 comments:

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Very cool! Love the tree/birds.

Thanks for the comment on the ATC..and the warning! (smile)

I can see me doing a few more of these!
Keep me inspired - okay!
Marcie

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous pop ups!
Sandra Evertson

My name is Cindy said...

Greatbcards, just love the tree!

Labels