Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tuxedo Favor Bags for Weddings, Graduation, Halloween....plus Video Instructions

I was tinkering in my craft room recently and decided to make a favor bag that can be used for all occasions.  With a little bit of change up on the embellishments, you can make these for Weddings, Graduation, Halloween or any special event.

(A link to my YouTube instructional video is at the bottom of this post)

NOTE:  AS OF October 2015, Blogger removed most of my photos!!  I tried to retrieve as many as I could and post them, but I deleted files to make room.  Please refer to my video tutorial link at the bottom of this post, or to directly to my Youtube channel named:   Meriscrapper13


 


Here's how I made them (Click on my YouTube instructional video, below)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adoVLxVSHV0&feature=share&list=UU4663mLDMw1y4cp_MAJtXWg

No comments:

Labels