Friday, August 12, 2016

Flip Flops and Roses Design Shop....Scam Artist Alert! www.flipflopsandrosesdesign.com

I ordered five items from the owner of this shop.  Five days later I emailed her to ask when they might be mailed and that's the only time I learned that she didn't have them in stock!  Since I wanted the items I waited until the next week when she said they would be mailed.

She sent me a shipment email which indicated that the items had not been mailed.....and that was for four additional days!

When I finally got my order, four out of five items were wrong.



I ordered the gold tone pendants and she sent silver.  Even the receipt included shows the item number do not match.  The Spellbinders website had the silver for $3.99.  I paid her $9.99 each for gold.  I also ordered a gold tone heart locket.  I received the silver.  The fact that she took money for items she didn't have, then substituted them for cheaper items. 

Obviously, a bait and switch game.

Buyer Beware!


No comments:

Labels