Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Finished Tag! "Petit Francais Enfant"


I'm finally finished with my tag for Arlene's June Tag Swap. Arlene is on YouTube at MyButterflyKisses12. She hosts a monthly tag swap for crafters. Each month there's a theme and there were two this month: "Postcards from Paris," and/or Vintage Collage. I actually did both. The front is Vintage Collage and the back looks like a Postcard from Paris, even with a Paris stamp.

This photo is the front of the tag, done in "Vintage Collage," but I also made it in a French theme. I have another photo to the side of this blog with more description. Another element that I added is a gauze look in back of the French Song. I stamped it lightly with French Script. It's barely noticeable on some of the tags. Of course each one will be a tad different because they're hand-made.

The tag just above the brown leaves says, "Petit Francais Enfant," or "Litle French Child."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful. Love your tag. Keep it up.

Lela said...

Thank you so much for the tag. It is beautiful and sooo shiny. The little fairy child is precious.

Labels