Friday, June 25, 2010

STUCK?? More on New Projects

I've taken on the task of using the crafting supplies that I've bought in the past few months. I was in such a frenzy of buying that I wasn't making anything at all. I need an "INTERVENTION!"

However, I am happy to say that I've gotten back in the groove and am now following through with my promise to actually make things. I'm not quite finished with the paper bag mini album. But I did finish the "Book of Love" treasure box for my niece. (I have a pic and description to the right of this blog)

It actually took less time to do the box than the mini album. Mainly because I used my beautiful Mariposa paper for the front of the box. I also noticed I'm stuck on colors, mainly plum and pink. Everything I've done in the past two months are primarily those colors, including this blog.

Oh well, it's Friday! Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Labels