Sunday, September 19, 2010

ONE SET OF "IMAGE TAGS" FOR STEFF'S SWAP

(Mailed Sept 20)



Whew! I've been on a roll....trying to get the last of my swaps finished. This is just one of the two sets of image tags that I made for Steff's swap. (Steff's blog is on my blog list to the right). I used multiple stamps on each of these tags to get the look I wanted. I LOVE the vintage monster stamp set that I got recently. This tag has Frankenstein and the Wolf Man. These monsters are from the old Universal monster movies of the 1940's. The other set (not pictured) has a "Haunted House" and an additional tag with a vintage witch and Frankenstein.
Each person in my group will get two tags and a charm. My tags are all packed up and ready to mail. Now I can get this craft stuff in some order........until the next marathon. Probably not real soon.

No comments:

Labels