Thursday, October 14, 2010

CHARMS....... FOR "CINDY'S CROPPING CORNER" CHARM SWAP

                                                                      (Mailed Monday,  Oct 18)

I joined another charm swap this month with Cindy's Cropping Corner.  Her blog is on my list to the right. 

I decided to go with a Bird theme.    I added an antiqued brass Birdcage and Bird charm, with a little wing and some beads.  You can't see it in the photo but the birdcage charm has a little door-latch that makes it look like a real birdcage.   I'll attach the charm to the tag with ribbon so the packaging will look prettier.

As I go along with the swaps I'm becoming better at these crafts.   I'm still a bit awkward with adding charms to chain and using head pins.  But I'm slowly getting the knack of it.

I'm so inspired  by the charms I received last month.....they're  beautiful!

No comments:

Labels