Saturday, December 11, 2010

DID YOU BUY A COMPUTER OR TV AT SAMS, COSCO, ETC?

If you belong to a "Warehouse" type club such as Sams, Cosco or others, and you recently bought electronics.....check out their "Price Adjustment" policy!!

We are members of Sams Club and recently had to buy a new computer.  We got an HP Pavilion PC bundle for $599.  I just happened to be on the website yesterday and noticed that the computer was $100 less!!  We've only had it for 13 days, so I was aggravated.  But then I researched the possibility of getting a "Price Adjustment" if the cost of the item was reduced.  I learned that they did.  So I went off to Sams Club yesterday and got a refund of $108.49.   We only needed our receipt.

Sams Club return policy is also the best I've seen anywhere.  They allow you to return electronics within 90 days of purchase.   So I think you should be able to get a price adjustment during that period too. 

Please be very careful when you buy expensive electronics.  Check the return policy and really be vigilant about getting price adjustments when the cost goes down!!

Office Depot and other electronics stores are the worse!  (we checked before we bought).  You can only return the item within two weeks and if you opened the box (Duh) for any reason, you're refund is automatically deducted 15% for a "re-stocking fee."

No comments:

Labels