Sunday, December 5, 2010

CHARMS FOR CINDY'S SWAP

(MAILED DEC 7)

These are the charms I came up with for Cindy's Charm Swap.   Her blog can be found on my Blog List to the right of this post.   The little charms are tiny shoes.  I added a stick pin too.  The ladies should be able to re-use the flower.

The bead on top of the pearl is actually a pretty lavendar-pink (almost the color of the floer).  The reflection from my camera and the green card changed the color. 

I'll be getting these out in the mail soon. 

Hope the ladies like them.    Later Gator!

1 comment:

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Hi there! I think after the holiday events are done that I would like to try and make a couple charms.

Where do you get the tiny little shoes? I have Michaels, Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's..a couple of beads stores as well. What would you suggest?
Marcie -
http://www.marciespaper.blogspot.com/

Labels