Saturday, November 27, 2010

HELLO WORLD.....I'M BACK!!

After being without a computer for 10 days....I finally got a new one!!   Only folks who use the internet to connect with hobby groups, friends and/or whatever on a daily basis can understand the pain of "computer withdrawal!"  Anyway I bought a new one today, spent some time connecting this new fangled contraption;  cried to Comcast because it wouldn't automatically connect to the internet; and wahoo.....I'm connected!

I'm thrilled that I have a computer with a keyboard that has all the keys (a bad pet mishap.....she pulled four keys off my previous notebook computer, and yes...she's still alive).

Now I can get caught up and get used to this new system at the same time.

Once I have my camera connected, I'll also post photos of my latest items.

Till ten.......Later Gator!!

No comments:

Labels