Tuesday, November 30, 2010

JOINED TWO MORE CHARM SWAPS

Being in "swaps" is so much fun!  I love the idea of making charms or stick pins and swapping them with other crafters out there.   I also enjoy meeting the ladies through this venue.   It's one big happy crafty family.

Although I still should be making my Christmas cards for this year, I've decided to join 2 more swaps.  One is International and hosted by Kathy on "My Scrap Room" site (www.myscraproom.ning.com).    Kathy is in Canada.  I've also joined Cindy at Cindy's Cropping Corner.

So I'm happily working on these two things.    They're so much fun to do and I can get them out faster than cards.

I'm also still working on my surprise "stocking stuffers".   I can get away from the crafting table and sit down for this because it involves hand sewing. 

Later Gator!!

No comments:

Labels