Thursday, December 2, 2010

CHARMS FOR MY FIRST INTERNATIONAL SWAP

(MAILED DEC 8)

I joined a Christmas Charm Swap with Kathy on "My Scrap Room" site. For this swap we had to make two charms with a Christmas theme.  

I came up with one silver and one gold tone set of charms.  The silver one has a large charm with Santa in his sleigh.  I added a tree and stocking charm and each has it's own clasp.  The gold tone charm has a Christmas stocking.

These aren't due until January 17th, so they'll be usable for next Christmas.   I'm really looking forward to what I get from my swap members.  There's Kathy (Canada) and a lady from Australia.  I think the rest are from the U.S.  It just adds to the interest. 

If you're interested in these swaps,  they're at http://www.myscraproom.ning.com/.

That's it for now.............Later Gator!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Angie these charms are gorgeous!!! Love them! The ladies will be so happy with them! Thanks for joining my swap! TFS! kathy aka canadianscrappergirl

There was an error in this gadget

Labels