Sunday, January 30, 2011

FREE VINTAGE VALENTINES FROM DOVER PUBLICATIONS!

DOVER PUBLICATIONS VINTAGE VALENTINES
 
VINTAGE VALENTINES FROM DOVER PUBLICATIONS
A few years ago I found Dover Company books with CD's full of wonderful Ephemera (vintage paper stuff) in Barnes and Noble Store.   To my delight, they also offered FREE emails of their "Samplers."  I signed up, and have received wonderful clip art by email!   The emails come often, sometimes every week. 

I received these vintage Valentines recently and want to share.   Just click on the clip art above, then left click on the mouse to save to your computer.  PLEASE NOTE:  This clip art is from Dover Publications.  Please use it only for your personal crafting and not for any commercial use.

Not all their clip art is "vintage," so I encourage you to go to their site and sign up for their freebies by email.  You can get them at http://www.doverpublications.com/.   They even have a free "email greeting' site and you can choose by holiday, birthday, or any day greetings.

IT'S ALL FREE (AND HACKER-SAFE)


2 comments:

Carola Bartz said...

How nice of you to share this!!
And from your profile photo I understand that you like my photo of Ginger. Unfortunately she passed away last summer. She was my neighbor's cat, but took residence in my yard (she was a real outdoor cat) and often shared the hammock with me :-)

Kim Hanauer said...

Hi Angie,
Thank you for your sweet comment and for visiting my blog. I put your name in for the shoe giveaway. I don`t use u-Tube to show how to make my paper shoes. Just templates. You can google search and find different styles to make!
Blessings~
Kim :0)

Labels