Monday, January 31, 2011

SWIVEL CLASP CHARM FOR ALYCIA

(Mailed Jan 19th)

I joined a "Swivel Clasp Charm Swap" with Regan at Emora Designs.  This was a special swap, that paired each of us with one partner.  The theme was Vintage Valentine.  My swap partner is Alycia.

I came up with this design.  It has glass beads and metal charms all placed on a Tim Holtz swivel clasp.   My eyesight was never 20-20 but it is worse now that I'm older, and doing this type of detailed work is a challenge.  But I do love it!   I notice that most of my beads are pink, purples and mauves.  There's lots of them here.  I included 3 hearts, a heart key and a crown.  The rest are beads.

The challenge was to use lace.  I have vintage laces. but they were all too wide. 
So I used the one you see (I'm not really nuts about the lace on it).

Alycia can easily remove it.

No comments:

Labels