Friday, February 18, 2011

On a French Theme - Plaisir D'Amour

MUSLIN LABELS,  TAGS AND ALTERED BOTTLE
I've been getting a bit homesick, especially after finding a blog by Cindy, who lives in my former hometown in the New Orleans area.

So why the French theme?  I'm half Cajun French and New Orleans at one time was under a French flag.   So, French it is!   I even added a lovely French tune to play in the background named "Plaisir D'Amour," which I think translates to the Pleasures of Love.  I've loved this song since I heard it on one of my favorite movies, "The Heiress."

Also, I've gotten wonderful inspiration from two ladies who were stamping on muslin, making tags and altering bottles.  So I did some of each.  Check out the wonderful blogs of "Petite Michelle Louise," and "Cindy Adkins", on my blog list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well aren't you sweet for mentioning me and my blog today! I love these tags and am happy that i have been of some inspiration to you. now YOU have been an inspiration to ME! J'adore the petite nest and egg stamp you used. wherever did you find it?

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhhh, I love these tags!!!!

xxoo

Labels