Monday, May 9, 2011

My Shabby Chic "Craft Journal"

 I decided to make a "Craft Journal" so I can keep all my ideas and techniques in one place.  My Journal will also help me keep track of ideas  I've learned from other bloggers and on YouTube.

Made with inexpensive materials.  Ribbon from the Dollar Tree, muslin fabric ($1 yard), and items at hand.


I actually did not want flowers on the front cover but I made some boo boo's and had to cover them with the flowers.



I got this pretty stick pin and dangle charm from a swap, and decided to use them here.  The pin holds my ribbon on my muslin cover.



I made a pocket page and decided to use tags that I received from swaps.  I'll write a subject on the front of the tag and info on the back




Pocket on the reverse side holds more tags.  I've added more pages for photos, notes, and scrap items.

4 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
This is so pretty.
I love making my own books/journals etc and they can become quite addictive.
Love what you have created.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

sooo pretty!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Angie,
very pretty journal!!TFS.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Now that is organization...ny friend!! And a such a pretty way to do it.
I have almost NO organizational skills anymore. Evereything is PILED high on my computer desk..so that I can "easily" reach them, as getting up... is getting harder and harder to do as I age.
Yep, still no followers list and incons on my blog ...not sure if I can ever expect them back again..but I SURE would like to kknow when I get anew follower, so that I can acknowldege them at least.

Rose

Labels