Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Shabby Chic Craft Clipboard

I found a really funky, old clipboard in the Thrift Store for 10 cents and decided to alter it using only things I had at hand.  I painted the entire clipboard with left-over paint.  I glued a pretty piece of scrap paper on the board.   Then I hot-glued lots of flowers and added a key.  I enjoyed adding the stuff so much that I had to remind myself to keep the clip area clear so I could use it.

It  hangs over my craft desk with my craft "to do" list.  Now, if I can only follow my list without being distracted by other ideas!

1 comment:

Ido said...

Hello Angie,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment, I'm glad you liked my topiary. That clipboard that you created is very pretty! Love the picture.
Have a great day!
XXXX Ido

Labels